Sunday, September 21, 2008

Puppies-6 weeks

Andy and I got the puppies out tonight to play with and they were going crazy. They are so cute and I am so sad they are going to be gone soon. Of course we had like 12 neighbor kids come on over when we put them in the front yard. I think I will be glad just to have the puppies gone so I don't have a million kids at my house all day long. ;) We have a home for one we just need two more. So anyone who needs a cute little puppy let us know. PLEASE!! lol




7 comments:

Mrs. Lawley said...

oh, Michelle they are so stinkin cute. I wish I could take one but 2 dogs is enough!! Russ already told me the next warm body we bring into our house will have to be a baby!! no more pets!! ;( oh well. P.S. the entertainment center rocks!!

Natalie said...

Cute blog! Can't wait to see this new baby! Don't forget me when you have your baby showers!

The Douglas's said...

Oh they are so cute. I would totally take one but my dog is having puppies and...ya know :) Hee hee. They are way cute though

Austin and Amber said...

Hey you! It's Amber! Long time no see or talk. I am glad I came across your blog! Congrats on the baby! I didn't even know you are pregnant! Hope all is well!~

The Park's said...

Hey Michelle...Your blog is so cute! Your puppies look like a lot of fun! That is very exciting that you are pregnant! Hope everything is going well!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

hey! your puppies are so cute!! i already have 2 myself othewise i'd be wanting one of yours. there so dang cute.

Howearning.com said...

latest Fashion Site
That Will totally change Ur life style and make u
Stylish
and unique B/w the World Must Visit
Click Here To Visit the Fashion Bank For Free


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones