Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been tagged! Quirks!

Here are the rules:1. List 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 more people. Tell who tagged you!I have been tagged to list my quirks...here we go....

1. I have to make my bed everyday. It is a must, I feel so much better when I do because it makes our room look clean even if there is a shirt or two out. Andy would rather get in an unmade bed but, he is not home during the day so I make it.

2. I love lotion. I think I am bath and body works biggest customer. But lately I have been using baby lotion. I love the smell of it. Everytime after I get out of the shower I have to lather up. Andy thinks its weird that I put it on the bottom of my feet, But that is the worst....dry feet!!

3. I HATE HATE clutter. Andy keeps everything!! So while he is at work I clean and chuck things. He has receipts from Lowes from clear back in February when we remodled our kitchen. It makes me so mad. I like everything to have its own place.

4. I have this calendar and yes everyday I mark the day off. I don't know how I got into the habit of this. But it has to be a black marker and it all has to be crossed off the same direction. I know I am a freak.

5. I have to be on time. If I am late then I feel like I missed something. Especially if I am late to work I feel so guilty and I can never get in a routine. There is just something about being on time that gives me ease. I hate others to have to wait for me.

6. This is probably the best one. I love to be with Andy. We really do everything together. I hate to work nights because I can't be with him. I am sure this will all change after the baby and I won't get to be with him as much but...I ride in the semi with him sometimes if he ever has to make a delivery, take him lunch everyday, and I work on projects with him. He is pretty funny too about this. Even if it is something I can't do he will always say come with me and just talk to me and keep me company. Andy really is my soulmate..hahaha The joke in my family when I was in highschool was that I could not even go to the mailbox at the bottom of the street alone. (I really could, I just love family) So when I married Andy it was the best day of my life!! :)


Now I tag....Natalie Clark,Mandi, Shelley, Amber, Jamie, and Trisha

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You really are a freak. :)

ahah..

Mrs. Lawley said...

You are a little weird but aren't we all? I love your belly!! that pic is so cute. you look great! luv ya.

The Clark's said...

I am so with you on the lotion! Have to have it!

Camie said...

Hey Michi
Thanks for helping me get into this blogging thing. www.mattandcamieclark.blogspot.com

Howearning.com said...

latest Fashion Site
That Will totally change Ur life style and make u
Stylish
and unique B/w the World Must Visit
Click Here To Visit the Fashion Bank For Free


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones