Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1 month old

So little Noah was a month on the 19th. He is so much fun, we are loving him. I have not posted very many pictures because he came down with some baby acne. :( so sad. I feel like an awful mom too. My mom told me to put some hyrdocortizone cream on his face because it would help. Well it just kept getting worse. So I called the doctor and asked what to do and they said don't put anything on it. It only makes it worse......WOOPS! The doctor said he is just working out all the hormones from pregnancy. Well they are just barely starting to clear up. I feel so bad I should have just called the doc in the first place.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Baby acne or not, he is still adorable!!

Jamie said...

Oh Michelle!! I feel absolutely horrible that I haven't came to meet him yet. With work and finishing our basement we have been so busy we don't even have time to sleep- it seems like anyways! After probably next week we will have some free time, I promise we will call you.

He is such a cutie! In some pics, he looks like Andy, in others he looks like you. Keep putting up pics!! I love seein them!

Talk to you soon!

The Clark's said...

So cute! I can't wait till my little boy comes. Looking at how cute Noah is is making me too excited!

Ryan & Amber said...

He is so cute! I love his outfits. He has changed so much already from the other pics you posted when he was born. I still can't decide who he looks like more-you or Andy.

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

What a little stud!!! I can't wait to see him again, He has already changed so much. lets hang out soon.

cLaRk FaMiLy said...

Oh I love this little guy so much. He is so dang cute. Thanks for hanging out with me today it was so much fun. XOXO
Natalie

The Clark's said...

I wanted to see you so bad when we were in Utah. It was just so soon after Noah was born I didn't think you would want visitors. I have also been wanting to send you something. I do have to admit though when I've gone looking for stuff its hard because I want to keep everything I find! I don't have your phone number to send you a text but here is my email address: emilymclark@yahoo.com and if you can send me your address I'll send you mine!

Cassidy said...

he is such a beautiful baby. so stinkin cute. a month already? He is very good looking.

The Douglas's said...

Don't feel bad. you are still a great mom! He is so cute. I want to come see him and you in person!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones