Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He Dances!!!

The past couple of days Noah has been dancing to music when he hears it. It is so stinkin cute!


Also Andy and I were able to have a date night on saturday. Andy planned it all and even asked my cute little sister to watch Noah for us. It was such a fun night and I am so grateful for family!! I worked friday night so I slept until 12:00 then got up and took Noah to get a hair cut, then I got myself a much need pamper from Jolayne my BFF! Thanks Jolayne I love you girl! It was such a good day! Thanks guys!! :)



3 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I love it when little kids start dancing to music. It's so cute!!

You and your sis look so alike! Aren't sisters great?

Cute pics of you and your man too. I'm happy for you - that you have someone like Andy. He's so good to you!

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

I really love your hair cut. Super cute. And Noah is such a stud. Take care

*Chelsey* said...

What a cutie Noah is!! I loved the video. How fun =)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones