Tuesday, January 19, 2010

He is on the move.....

Noah started to walk a day after christmas. He is so much fun and starting to talk alot! I will post a video of him walking. I try to get him to say "Bye" in the video but he wont, not even a wave. He has been saying Shoes and bye quite a bit lately

**I add 2 posts, this one and the one below so check them both out.**






Here are a few pictures I took today......
He loves to put me and Andy's shoes on, it is so funny! When he puts them onhe will say "Zoes" (AKA Shoes haha)



4 comments:

The Clark's said...

Noah is getting so big! What a cutie!

Alyssa said...

He is so cute!!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Wow! I am so glad to see new pictures! Noah's bday pictures are so funny... I can't believe how messy he got. What a funny boy! Congrats on the walking, and on the anniversary last week or so. I yope you work soon! Talk to you later!

Cassidy said...

He is a very hansom boy!!! So cut.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones