Monday, April 12, 2010

15 month check up

Today we went to Noahs 15 month check up. He did not have to get shots so that was good. But here are his stats....

Weight 21 lbs 5oz -8%
Length 33 in - 90%
Head 90%

He is a little skinny but I promiseI feed the poor kid. I cant believe how big he is getting, he is talking so much and makes me and Andy laugh all the time.
Our house should be just about to start soon. The building permit is in and they are just waiting for that to come back so they can start digging. We are getting so excited. We move out of our house and in to Janet's (mother in law) in two weeks. I hope we dont drive them nuts. :)

Here is a picture of our lot...

3 comments:

The Clark's said...

What a great view of the mountains! How fun would it be to build your own house! Congrats!

Amber Davis said...

I am so excited for you guys! I miss you! We need to hang out soon! Let me know if I can help out with Noah while you move or if you need help with ANYTHING.

EricNatBritt said...

Congrats on the house! I am way excited for you guys! Is your house close to Heather's mom?
I love how cute Noah is! I bet he is so fun!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones