Saturday, July 26, 2008

Babysitting

Well... Mike and Natalie wanted to go to the sand dunes for the weekend. Mike asked me to watch all three kids for them so they could go just the two of them. Of course I would not say no. I just love these kids. I was so excited for them to come. They came on thursday morning and I took them to my parents friday morning. So I had them for 24 hours on my own...well with Andy. So I decided to take them swimming. Mandi my sister in law's aunt and uncle is Ed and Lisa fisher, they have a swimming pool and Mandi invited us up there to swim. The boys had a blast and Ava fell alseep on the way there. They were so worn out when we got home they two boys crashed and I just had some fun with Ava. She is so cute. (She did not cry once while I had her. I really hope I have a baby as good as her!!) We had some dinner and I bathed all three kids by myself while Andy was working in the yard. After I bathed Ava I told Andy to come in and hold her while I finished with the boys. Ava lunged right to Andy, she loves Andy its no fair. But he just eats it up. He told me "she is the cutest girl by far..except for if we have a girl!" :) The next morning I fed them breakfast and got them packed up to go to my parents. It was so much fun but I was exhausted. I don't know how people do it. I better get used to it quick!!!!


10 comments:

Cassidy said...

so cute michelle! man you just jump in...three kids. so brave. YOu look great!! I am glad i found you. I know we haven't talked forever. We are in Cedar City and loving it.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Michelle, congratulations on having a baby. That's great! If my calculations are correct, you should be feeling pretty good right now. Don't worry, it's gets worse but it's totally worth it. Maybe we'll see each other at the hospital sometime.

Mrs. Lawley said...

Michelle you are gonna be a awesome mom!! I can't believe you took 3 kids at once! I totally would have freaked!! Miss you at work. you need to come visit me more! Tell Andy hi.

The Douglas's said...

you are going to be such a cute mom! :)

Natty said...

I found your guys blog- blog hopping....Hey do you guys still have your little Jack Russell you got from me??? I hope her little bum issue cleared right up :)

Natty

Natty said...

HEMI- I love it!!! I am so glad you love her. Yeah we have our dogs still but we spayed and neutered them. :( I loved having puppies it was fun. Good luck with the puppies and the pregnancy!

The Perry Family said...

Looks like your ready to be a great mom :)! You'll love it..

The Perry Family said...

When do you get to find out what you are having? What do you want? Do you have any names picked out? Birth really isn't bad at all, just make sure you get an epideral when your at like a 4 and you won't feel anything after that! Birth was the easy part, being pregnant was the never ending part of me...The only way I could see birth hurting is if you didn't get an epideral, so all the bad stories you here aren't true. trust me, once your done having 'it' you'll realise it was a breeze.

The Perry Family said...

I would have been happy either way, even though I was kinda leaning towards a boy for the first one. Me & my husband didn't want to be the family stuck with 3 girls :) so we were glad to have a boy first. Once we knew he was healthy was the main thing though, like you said. You better let me know what your having!! I can't wait to know.

The Perry Family said...

boy or girl??


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones