Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Baby Boy!!!

Today was our 20 week appointment and our ultrasound to determine what the sex was. We were both so excited. Everything looked really good so far. The baby looked really healthy even though he looks like an alien right now. :) Oh and to top it all off....We came home today and our dog had her puppies. What a good day it was. :)









He kept putting his hands in front of his face so we could not see straight on. Little stinker is already acting like Andy! :)






He is crossing his little legs.



He is yawning. It was so cute. Andy was in heaven





This is his little private. He is going to hate me when I am older.




He loves to cross his legs.

7 comments:

The Perry Family said...

yay!!! a little boy how exciting! have you guys picked out any names? CONGRATS!!!!

The Douglas's said...

So cute! I am so excited for you!!!!

Jesse and Mindi said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Boys are so much fun!! I don't really know any different, but they are sooooo much fun!!! You're getting closer!!!

Jamie said...

Michelle! Yes I do have a blog! ahah.. obviously...

We do need to come see the puppies, and most of all- come see you guys! We are in the middle of tiling our shower (which- ps. don't EVER do in an old house- its sucks!!) so once that is done (hopefully today)- we will give you a call!

Talk to you soon! :)

*Chelsey* said...

Hey Michelle! I just came across your blog, and I am so excited for you guys to be having a boy!! Boys are so much fun, but I am biased because I don't have a little girl yet!!

Mrs. Lawley said...

A little Boy!! I can't wait to meet little Noah!! I hope you are still feeling well!! Miss you!

Cassidy said...

so exciting. You are going to love having a boy. I think it is so fun. and like you said andy will be in heaven. Blake is. I am so glad that he is healthy. Half way there. yay.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones