Thursday, August 28, 2008

Congrats Terry!!!

Terry my father in law got put in a bishopric up at the university. We are so proud of him. He is such a good guy and would do anything for anyone. I took lunch down to Andy on monday and Terry was there and I asked him how "Ward Stare" was and I got the answer back " it is really fun I really enjoyed it." So I put my foot in my mouth......jk He will be so good for them. Terry is a great example to me and Andy and I hope to be more like him. I think Andy is probably sad not happy for him. The joke in the family is whenever Andy calls up to his house and if Terry does not answer he will say..."Where's Dad?" He loves his dad and loves to work with him on EVERYTHING!! I am so grateful that Terry has taught Andy so much. Congrats Terry and we love you!!


My cute father in law!

My cute husband that just loves his dad. I could not find a pic of them together, so you got the picture of him going to see his dad put in the bishopric. ;)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Terry is such a great guy. You have a great father in law, sounds like you already know that. :) I just loved growing up next door to the Pitchers!

Howearning.com said...

latest Fashion Site
That Will totally change Ur life style and make u
Stylish
and unique B/w the World Must Visit
Click Here To Visit the Fashion Bank For Free


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones