Thursday, April 9, 2009

Noah's Blessing

We blessed Noah on sunday. We decided to do a blessing at home, so my parents were nice enough to let us use their house because it could handle more people then our house could. We had a great turn out with 40+ people. Andy gave such an awesome blessing. I am so proud of him, he is the best husband. I know I brag about him all the time but hands down he is the BEST!! We did not put Noah in the typical white outfit. I know shame on us. But....We found a really cute suit for him. Here are a few pics. Thanks everyone who helped us! Thanks Janet for the salad and Dani for the Jell-o!! Cami.....(I ate like 3 of your treats shame on you for making those!!!! jk )and Natalie your funeral potatoes were awesome!!! Mom...thanks for letting us use your house and all your help with the food and for the awesome poppyseed cake! Thanks for all your help everyone!!
The Pitcher Family

Andy and Noah

Jolayne and Noah

Noah and Ellie (one of his girlfriends!) ha ha :)

Dad and Noah

Mom and Noah

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Noah looks so freaking cute in that little suit! I'm glad you had a special great day! :)

Christina Olson said...

What a special day:) He looked so adorable! You look so beautiful also!

The Douglas's said...

SOO cute, glad it turned out great!! I love the little suit!!

The Perry Family said...

What a special day. He looks so cute in his little suit.
I'm for sure in on a basketball team. I need to exercise bad!!

Jesse and Mindi said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! What a fun and special day!! You all look great! You are such a cute family!! Noah's suit is too cute!!! Where did you find it? He's getting so big isn't he:) Just keep enjoying every minute!

Ryan & Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan & Amber said...

Look how cute! I wish we would have known. We would have totally came. We HAVE to hang out soon!

The Perry Family said...

Yeah I'm sure Mykel would. I don't know where anyone is or what they are up to. I'm sure we could round some people up. Make Mykel in charge. I really want to play though!!

Camie said...

Noah was so Cute in his little suit! What a stud with the ladies! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones