Friday, April 3, 2009

SUPRISE SUPRISE!!!

So here is what I did for Andy. Two weeks before his birthday I booked a room at Anniversary Inn and did not tell him. I have the hardest time keeping secrets from Andy. HONESTLY!! But it all started at like 5 when he got home from work. I had rearranged to LEAVE Noah with my sweet little sister who is the best, and my mom of course! So we got in the car to go to "Dinner" and I told him that he had to be blind folded because I wanted to suprise him so I whipped out my pant hose!! I know he was so mad I blind folded him with my panty hose but it was hilarious. So then I bobbed and weaved through Hyde Park and Logan and made him very car sick. He actually started to get ancy towards the end. I had already checked in and had taken our stuff there. We pulled up and I got him out and walked him to the room and shut the door then pulled the blind fold off. He had no idea where we were at. It was funny, he thought we were at a museum. haha So we looked around the room and hung out then went to dinner at Cafe Sabor then we headed to Redbox to get a few movies. It was so nice just the two of us to have some quality time! REALLY!!! We came back and just relaxed the rest of the night and I will let you guys imagine the rest!! HAHAHAHAHAH The next morning my mom had to go to work so we went and picked Noah up from my mom at like 9:30 and I had rearranged for Andy to be late to work but then he decided that he would just take the rest of the day off! I was so excited. We went back to the room until noon. It was a blast. We had the best breakfast and the best time EVER!! It was so worth it and I loved that Andy had a little smile on his face the whole time. He actually was suprised that I could keep a secret for so long. :) We went home to get ready for his Bday party with fam at 7:00 he requested sugar cookies. I went to start to make them and he wanted to do it so that is why there is a pic of him baking. He seriously is the best! I LOVE YOU ANDY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



Andy Baking his own birthday cookies


He is so freakin cute!!

The wonderful tub and shower

All the goodies!!

First thing he saw when he walked in



These are some pics from the birthday night!!








2 comments:

Jolayne said...

Ah... How fun!! It looks like you gave Andy and awesome birthday.. What a good wife! I love the part that he thought it was a museum.. that's hilarious!

EricNatBritt said...

Ah! You are the best, Michelle! That sounds like a blast. Quality time is the best! I bet he loved it and it is sure something you guys are going to remember forever!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones