Monday, July 19, 2010

Almost There!

Well we got carpet today and the outside of the house is finished. We are so excited. We are supposed to close thursday or friday. We are doing our final walk through tomorrow. I hope everything goes well and we can move this weekend. We are so excited!!!








I had to post these pictures of Noah and Andy. Noah thinks he has to wear sunglasses like me and Andy do. I finally got his own pair but he was wearing mine for awhile. Before we took this picture he was crying because he wanted them on. I love this little boy! He is so much fun, I am loving the stage he is in.


5 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you guys!! I hope you can move in this weekend too! I'm so jealous!! And it's so cute!!! Are your kitchen floors real wood, laminate, or something else? And where did you get them from?

Jolayne said...

YAY!!!! That is AWESOME!!! I bet you can't wait!! Your house looks adorable! I wish I was there to see it in real life. I bet you just love it and can't wait to live there!! I called you the other day but I got your voice mail :( I hope you got my message. The cabinets look beautiful! And I lovvvve the brick outside!!

Jamie said...

Noah!! hahaah!! Those glasses are almost the size of his whole head! ahah!!

Love the pics of the house. Everything looks so nice together. Can't wait to see it in person! If you need help moving, let us know! :)

Alleman Family said...

I found you! I swear the last time I was on here that your last post was in 2008. :) So weird. Can't wait to be neighbors!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Your house looks beautiful!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones