Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brick

They finished the brick on our house today and I just wanted to post a picture of it. Also we spoke to our builder today and he told me that they are planning on having the house done by July 20th so he wanted me to get things ready with the bank. We are so excited and I really hope that they stick to the date. They just finished painting tonight and tomorrow Andy is going to start laying the wood floors then monday are cabinets. I will take more pictures of inside tomorrow.





4 comments:

Jamie said...

I noticed the other night when we went up there that the brick was close to being done. I LOVE it! I also love the dark garage door! It's looking so nice!! We are going to finish the basement this weekend so maybe we'll swing on over and check out everything else if you are over there! So excited for you!! July 20th is like...less then 2 weeks away!! It's almost done!!!

Bryce and Lacey said...

Holy cow that is so fast! I walked up there with my mom about a week ago and helped myself to a tour! Hope that's ok! I love it! I'm so excited for you! I want a real tour when you guys are in for sure! I wanted to call you and tell you how much I loved it but I have a new phone and I don't have your number for some reason so shoot me a text!!

I & A said...

hey! looks like your house is almost done..sweet! i miss you too! i'll be in town in 2 weeks. kristin and i were saying we should all go out again.

Howearning.com said...

latest Fashion Site
That Will totally change Ur life style and make u
Stylish
and unique B/w the World Must Visit
Click Here To Visit the Fashion Bank For Free


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones