Monday, March 8, 2010

Changes

Well tonight we signed a contract and put money down to start the process of building a home. We are so excited to have the opportunity to do this. We will actually be in Andy's parents ward and my brother and sister in law's ward (Matt and Camie) . They estimated our house to be done July 8th. I am sure it will be later because that is how it always works right?
Andy starts his new job a week from thursday and he is so excited. I always worry about him going to work somewhere else because I know he loves working with his dad and brother but I am so proud of Andy and his accomplishments that he has made. I know I always brag about him and I am sure people get sick of hearing it but I truley am the luckiest girl in the world and I am so grateful for all the sacrafices Andy makes for our family. He is the BEST dad too!! I just don't know why I was blessed with him to be my husband. I honestly don't feel like I deserve him! I am grateful for the blessings we have been blessed with this past month, we have had some neat experiences. :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

So jealous!! July will be here so soon!! Can't wait to see it's progress!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

How exciting! Too bad though, I wanted you guys to live by me :) Kiley and Noah could've been buddies everyday! Good luck with everything, don't stress out.

I can't wait for the housewarming party! I'll bring you a nice house plant!

Hope to see you soon!

EricNatBritt said...

Congrats Michelle!
I am way excited for you guys! I can't wait!
I bet you are so excited.
I want to get together! Lets go to lunch with the kids!

Brooke Jackson said...

Its gonna be AWESOME!!! Ya know what else is awesome? Jalepeno Jelly ;) lol yum. Serisously though, it really is cool. I love your litte family.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones