Monday, March 1, 2010

We are BORING!!

I thought I would just type a quick little update. We are very boring these past few weeks! Andy got a job offer with a company here in town but he is still not sure if he will take it or not. He really enjoys working for his dad. So I guess we will see what happens. .... As for me I am just working at the hospital full time in the sleep lab. I am working towards becoming Registered. My goal is to have that done in June. It is so hard to study with a little one. So my studying is nap time and bed time. Noah is just as busy as ever. Getting more and more fun each day. He is sure talking a lot but we don't know what he is saying. He loves our dog and gives it "loves". He also LOVES playing with Emmie (Jason & Loni's girl) They play together quite often. I brought him to my moms this morning and they had to hold hands. I can't believe how fast kids grow! I honestly feel like I just had him. But I have people asking me all the time when we are having another! I dont know if I could hack it! Props to all you moms that have multiple children.

We are looking at building up in Hyde Park, who knows if it will even happen but we are putting our house up for sale. We will keep you posted on this. But that is it for now! Sorry we are so boring.

2 comments:

The Clark's said...

They do get big so fast! Congrats on the job offer, even if you decide not to take it, its always nice to have options. And don't worry we are boring too!

Jamie said...

We are boring too! Maybe it's just that time of year!! lol!

I hope you end up building up there.. we'd be neighbors! (well, if our house sales!) Good luck with the house selling! We are gonna wait till all of our snow melts- so people can see our yard. Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks we'll have another sign up. GOOD LUCK and keep me updated!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones